Search This Blog

Friday, October 7, 2011

Back In Town

I apologize for being off the hook for a couple of months! The PhD program is pretty intense and I have been focusing every free minute on completing the Volume 2 Cookbook, so something had to head to the back burner...unfortunately it was this blog. The cookbook has pictures, as promised; however, this has proved to be a great challenge and editing has gone on and on and on. I have one more final to complete this weekend, then the book will finally be out, God willing. :) I appreciate your patience and understanding during this creation phase.

Also, the request for a daily menu has been granted. I will be forwarding free copies of those to all my buyers as a gift for your patience and patronage. Thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment